Wednesday 3 October 2018

Attending an English Sunday Service in Prague, Our Second Day in the City








I had a good sleep in our Prague hotel on our first night here.

However, I did hear J. waking up in the middle of the night eating the dinner we bought him.










I had prayed that I would have an opportunity to share some bible reading and pray with J. who did ask me to share some passages.

I was glad that I could have time and read a passage from the book of Exodus.


It tells how Moses' hand was being held up by Aaron and Hur during a battle against Israel's enemies. It was a good sharing. I emphasized the importance of team work and depending on God with J. but we didn't have time to pray.  

Again, J. got us out of our hotel room and we were at breakfast by 8am.
The hotel served a  nice spread of salad, fruits, cereals and meat for breakfast. We sat there enjoying our food and conversation for quite a while. 

We looked for a church for a Sunday Service in Prague.

I suggested going to church as this was Sunday and was happy that J. agreed.















He found the International Baptist Church of Prague.









We attended a service at the International Baptist Church of Prague
We went there for the 11a.m. service.
.





It was about 2.7 km walk and took us about 45 minutes.
The congregation was friendly, diverse in its composition.






We enjoyed singing time at the service.



We enjoyed the singing and the warm greeting.😊













Pastor Gareth's sermon on Difficult People hit the nail on the head for J. as the he talked about how to deal with our enemies and difficult people in our lives.











I was glad that God answered my prayer about J. being touched by this service.


I will continue to pray for J. and E. of finding a Christian small bible study groups at where they live so that they would have regular good Christian fellowship and support.

R.T.
Sunday Service in Prague
12 08 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment