Friday 10 November 2017

Tropical Flowers and Brilliant Colour of Panama


Playa Blanca, Panama 





I love taking pictures of flowers, plants and beautiful gardens.





















Everywhere we have visited in Panama, whether it is in the city or in rural area on this trip, we see beautiful flowers in full blooms.





Not sure what this flower is called, but I see them everywhere growing on green shrubs along the roads on the highway, walkways in small towns or paths in gardens.












In Panama, there are many flowering shrubs with brilliant flowers in full blooms.













This special flower has twin small flowers on top of the red flower like leaves.







It is absolutely stunning to see row of flowers along path after path.










Looking at flowers always make me happy as I find great pleasure being surrounded by the beauty of nature.
















I would like to decorate our house with pictures we take from our travels.














Plants, flowers and scenery are my favourite subjects.









This flower looks like the ones I saw before in Canada called Tiger Lily. But I am not sure.












I saw many colourful flowers in Panama which I have not seen before.
















Since I have become more interested in photography, I pay more attention to my surrounding.

















I discovered that something that we see everyday can look stunning if we take a close up look at it.















Something ordinary can look much more beautiful if we take the picture of the subject with the right background and angle.














Beauty is all around us.


This pretty plant is small and I could have walked past it without knowing
it every existed







If we just slow down and smell the roses, we will discover so much more of it in nature and everywhere.















There is so much sunshine and rain in Panama that everything grows well here.




















Even the lowly ground covers and shrubs take on the brilliant flower like red hue here.















I enjoy taking pictures of the colourful flowers in Panama. I hope you will enjoy looking at them too.





R.T.
Panama

No comments:

Post a Comment