Thursday 2 November 2017

Learning and Reading Signs in Spanish on Our Travel





My husband and I are so proud of ourselves! A few years back while we were travelling in Europe, I did not understand nor spoke a word of Spanish.

















This time we are traveling in a Spanish speaking country in Central America. I have discovered that my hard work in learning Spanish is beginning to pay off.


















We have been travelling a bit for the past couple of days by car. Wherever we go, I love reading the store signs and learning new words.















Though unable to converse fluently in Spanish with the locals, I can understand a lot of the signs in Spanish in my host country!


I am delighted as we can  go into a restaurant, and order food for ourselves. What makes us happy is that we could lend assistance to our team mates when they require our help for their needs, no problem there !


R.T.
Central America

No comments:

Post a Comment