Thursday 2 November 2017

Flying Over the Oceans!

Week of Oct 30, 2017




It has been crazily busy for me for the past couple of weeks!


















We had to tie up so many loose ends with the sale of our property, giving lectures and school tours full time for more than a week to a large group of visiting educators from overseas.
Last but not the least, preparing and getting all the material ready for our mission trip to a central American's country.






Flying over Central Amercia








The night before we left, I didn't even sleep a minute making sure that we got everything we would need packed into our bags.

We ended up with three pieces of big check in luggage full of our teaching material and two carry on bags.

We left our house a little before 7am and boarded the plane by 9am at the airport.









A cargo ship heading towards its destination

As soon as we settled into our seats on the Copa airline plane, I felt asleep catching some much needed rest.

The flight took almost six hours.
When I looked down the plane, I saw two distinct blue colours below our plane indicating the two different bodies of waters.

Shortly after, I saw many ships waiting to get into the harbour.

I knew we had arrived our destination!

Really looking forward to another fruitful short term mission trip!

R.T.
Flying Above the Atlantic Ocean










No comments:

Post a Comment