Thursday 28 September 2017

A Personalized Functional Fitness Program Reduces Pain & Improves Quality of Life

TRX Row

I have been training with a personal fitness trainer for the last few years. I look great and feel great.

I love my personalized training program as it enables me to carry on my daily activities painlessly. While friends of my age often complain about suffering from pains on various parts of their body, I have been fortunate that I have not experienced the same pains on mine.

The stretching exercises feel so good on my body!





However, I was travelling overseas and away from Toronto for the last two months, I took a break from my regular personal training sessions.

Boy! Did I ever notice the difference! I started feeling pain on the right part of my body especially my right foot and knee. When I was going up and down stairs, my right knee hurt so bad that I had to compensate it with the left side of my body.

Stretching one foot at a time












As soon as my summer schedule ended, I returned to my less hectic fall schedule last week with three weekly workout sessions with my personal trainer. Today was my fifth sessions since resuming my personal training exercise program. I felt so good!



Michelle, my personal trainer,
designed a functional fitness program for me helping me to perform my daily chores and activities easily and with as less pain as possible.

I love stretching on the TRX equipment under my trainer's supervision.














I have learned that stretching exercises are very important and can help me to avoid getting injured easily.













Today in my training session, my personal trainer taught me a few stretching exercises which I can do myself on the TRX equipment. I felt so good afterward and  I would like to share some of these exercises here.


R.T.
At A Fitness Gym
Toronto
Picture Credit - Google images


No comments:

Post a Comment