Monday 4 September 2017

How toTurn a Plain White Bath Towel into a Swan for Your Bathroom


We are staying at a beautiful resort at Cayo Coco.











Our room has a spacious balcony looking out to the resort.












In the morning right after breakfast, we headed out to the beach.


After swimming in the ocean, I came back to my room to change from my swim suit into something dry.










The cleaning lady was cleaning our room at the time.








I saw a beautiful towel shaped into the form of a swan sitting on the bathroom counter.

I always wanted to learn how to do this.





I asked the cleaning lady to show me how she did her magic with the towel.

She was glad to show me.
1. First she took a bath towel and held it at the mid point
2.  Then she took each side of the towel and rolled the towel inward towards the middle point.







3. She twisted the towel into two long strands.

4. She then put the rolled towel on the counter with the wider ends sitting down.





5. She bent the upper slimmer end into the shape of a swan.

6. Voila! A white swam was made!






The cleaning lady made it look so easy to turn a bath towel into a swam.  I loved it!

I will practise this at home and decorate my bathroom with some beautiful towel swans!






I loved it! I need to practise folding so that I could turn a plain white bath towel into a beautiful swan!

R.T.
Cayo Coco
Cuba



No comments:

Post a Comment