Saturday 2 September 2017

A Short 3 Day Holiday at Cayo Coco, Cuba

I took a trip at the last minute with my friend via sunwing holiday
We went to Cuba for the first time last January and we fell in love with the people, the climate and the country.

Toronto - view from the sky
When my girl friend suggested that we should get away for a three day holiday for some relaxation time. I accepted it without a moment of hesitation. I was with a Sun Wing holiday before and I liked it.

On our way to a Cuban holiday!
It is unusual for me to go on a holiday for just a few days with such little planning. But what the heck! Carpe diem, seize the moment. So off we went!

My husband dropped me off at the Yorkmills Subway and in no time I got to Lillian's place. Together we took the Airport Express at Union Station for $12.00 and arrived at the Pearson Airport in 20 minutes!

Spectacular scenery above the clouds enroute to Cuba

We will have some girls time together for this week in Cuba




The flight to Cayo Coco took only three hours and fifteen minutes. We arrived at our hotel at 9:30pm and even made it to dinner. How about that!




The front garden of our hotel in Cayo Coco, Cuba





One of the guest units at the Memories Caribe Resort, Cayo Coco, Cuba











Lillian and I talked until 3a.m. in the morning for our first night spending a holiday
together.




We look forward to relaxing for the next few days on a beach at a beautiful Cuban resort at Cayo Coco!

R.T
Cayo Coco
Cuba

No comments:

Post a Comment