Tuesday 29 July 2014

Celebrating a Milestone Moment with My Loved Ones


Front entrance of Dragon Pearl Restaurant, North York, Toronto


It was  my special birthday . I reach a milestone in my life

I thank God for His blessing, for good health and for a great family!






Waiting area of the restaurant


Cute chairs at another waiting area



Though I was not able to celebrate my birthday with our two sons who both are working outside of Canada and are enjoying what they are doing.

I was happy that my loves ones like my mom,  siblings and best friend were there to share my special moment.



High back chairs at one of the dining areas








We had a dinner reservation at 5:30pm at the Dragon Pearl Restaurant, on York Mills Road.












 I was there before and I really enjoyed the food and ambiance of this place.  Therefore I would like my family to enjoy a delicious meal and celebrate with me.






Different dining areas decorated in various themes


Nice displays throughout the restaurant





Petrified Wood decorated the restaurant















 It is also a place nicely decorated with some interesting objects such as Petrified wood, looking very much like marble.















 I chose this place because it is a buffet restaurant offering a variety dishes including Asian and Canadian dishes so that everyone could find something they would enjoy there.






Rosie came to our house and bought me two beautiful flowering plants for our new grill house arriving on Tuesday




.


We had a delicious dinner with lobster, roast beef and all the food you could imagine. Everyone was happy as each guest did find food that they enjoyed.













After dinner, I opened the gifts from everyone. Rosie presented me with a gift and some funny jokes that had everyone roaring in their seats.








Knowing that I was celebrating my milestone birthday, she bought me a card and shared with everyone that said:

Just in time of your birthday... the TOP TEN party games for the chronologically challenged:






10. Bobbing for Dentures
9: Guess my prescription
8. Musical Walkers
7. Strip Bingo - also known as scare the neighbour's dog
6. Twenty incoherent questions
5 Whack the Pinata Teenager
4. Who passed the gas
3. Pin the enema on the donkey
2. Spin the prune juice
1. Who can stay up past 9:30

Happy Birthday!

It was a fun time and a memorable birthday dinner!
 Praise God for His love, mercy and blessings all these years!

R.T
Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment