Tuesday 22 July 2014

Finding Love the Second Time Around!

My sister-in-law passed away a few years ago. My brother and our families were devastated. Tammy, my sister-in-law was a wonderful person, a dedicated wife and mother to their three children.

My brother, Wayne, was totally dependent on her for everything.
Tammy was the head of finance, the head of entertainment, the head of planning for the family. We also grieved for my brother's loss of such a wonderful spouse, his soul mate and a life partner.

 It was heart breaking to see my mother sobbing at her daughter-in-law's funeral. We all knew why my mom was sobbing so loudly. She grieved for the loss of such wonderful daughter in law; she also grieved for my brother's loss, for his loneliness after her death.

We have often wondered how my brother would face life by himself without her.

After almost eight years of searching and trying to find a person to share with his life, Wayne is fortunate enough to find love again for the second time!
Wayne is lucky! - Finding someone wonderful for the second time!
He befriended this lovely lady, corresponded with her for two years. Finally he went to meet her and her family. They hit it off and my brother had a great time visiting her family and getting to know them.

It was my brother's friend to come and check out his family. Jenny came at the end of March to Toronto. We met her for the first time. Immediately, we fell in love with her. She is educated, kind, full of life, caring. tactful and cultured.

Wayne finds a partner to spend his life with
How lucky is my brother!!! There are many people in the world who could not find love all their lives even once. My brother is lucky for the second time, finding a wonderful person to spend the rest of life with.

Jenny  visited us for three months, spending time to get to know us and we got to know her. Recently, both of them went to Calgary to visit Wayne' s daughter and her fiance.

Wayne & his girl friend visiting his daughter in Alberta




They sent back these pictures. What a lovely happy couple!

We could not be happier for them!

Thank you, God, for listening and answering our prayers again!

R.T.
Toronto
Very grateful and thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment