Saturday 30 November 2013

Would not Trade the Snow for All the Sun and Sand in the World!

It was snowing lightly when we arrived home in Torotno
After a 5 hour of  flying time on Copa air, served with a delicious beef dinner, one of the best meal I ever had on a plane, we are finally home!

It doesn't matter how long or how good our trip has beem whenever I travel, it is always great to be home! It took us barely 15 minutes to clear custom and retrieve our lugguage.

It felt so good to step out of the airport and breathed a breath of cool clear winter air!



A Christmasy Welcome Home for me from my husband
I just loved it!


As we were sitting in the taxi taking us home, I reflected on our trip overseas and thanked God for His protection bringing us back to Canada safely.

Toronto has its first snowfall this year and it happened just before we landed.

It was well past midnight when the taxi took us to my house. It was quite a sight! My wonderful husband worked hard putting the Christmas lights on welcoming me home!



Helenea clearing the snow off her car on our driveway
Helena left her car parked on our driveway on the night we left for Panama. It was all covered with snow and she spent ten minutes clearing all the snow off her car.











Looking out to the street from our window
While many people love the year round hot sunny beach weather in the tropics, I love our cold weather and four seasons in Canada.

I love the rainy spring, mild and at times hot summer, cool air that comes along with a colurful autumn and a white Chriatmas in the winter!

Icicles were formed on our tree this morning










I will never trade our beautiful four seasons and snowy winter for all the sun and sand in the world!



















Thank you, God, for bringing our team safely home!

R.T.
Toronto, Canada
Nov. 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment