Friday 23 October 2015

More Free Exercise Circuit Ideas for Building Lower Body Strength

I love all these exercises my personal trainer designed for me. They are interested and varied to work the different parts of my muscles. With my trainer, the one hour exercise program goes fast.

Without her, I would never be able to do the one hour program. She is a professional and she knows what she is doing. Therefore, I would like to record them, share with my blog readers and also to remind myself what I can do when she is not around. Today's exercises included the following

Circuit A

Seated Leg Press



1.Leg Press - 45 lbs and did for 12-15x

This is an easy and relaxing exercise that people don;t usually have a lot of problems. I enjoy it!


2. Hip Adductors - 50 lbs - 15x

A relaxing exercise for me. I can read a magazine while doing this. Very good to build the strength of inner thigh muscles. I specifically asked my trainer to help me build up these muscles as I age, I find that I lost certain muscles mass faster than the other in my body.










3. Seated Leg Curl - 75 lbs - 15x

The seated leg curl is an easy and relaxing exercise that doe not tire me out easily in the exercise routine.
I am building my muscles now and up to lifting 75 lbs on this machine. Not bad!

4. Buso Ball - 15X

This was a new exercise for me today. It took me a little while to coordinate my jumps on the ball. After a few tries, I got it and I liked it.
It will become one of my favourite exercise as it works on my hamstrings as well as being a cardio exercise.  A really enjoyable exercise for me!





Circuit  B

1. Hamstring Walk out - 10X

This is always an exhausting exercise for me.
I find this exercise exhausting. I have to be in top shape when I do this otherwise I feel dizzy after a few times.




2. Lat Pull Down - 45 lbs



3. Core Exercise on Total Gym machine , 10x -  this is very similar to a push up exercise on the mat. I found it quite challenging.









4. Dead Bug - 25X 

My most favorite exercise. It works my muscles but it does not tire me out like the others. I can do 25 of this exercise without killing myself.

R.T.
Women's Gym
Toronto



No comments:

Post a Comment