Saturday 2 December 2017

Toronto Botanical Garden Holiday Market & Open House

A display in the Toronto Botanical Garden Gift Shop
 Week of Nov. 27, 2017





I love flowers, crafts, and anything that are cute and pretty.

Fortunately, for us, living in Toronto, there are so much going on every week that we can always go somewhere to see either an art or crafts/ flower exhibition.









Holiday Market & Open House at the Toronto Botanical Garden






Today, we went to see the Holiday Market & Open House at the Toronto Botanical Garden located at Leslie Street and Lawrence Avenue.










Cute Santas - made out of small pieces of cut branches




Whenever I visit a crafts show, I never cease to be amazed by the creativity of the crafters.


With a little bit of painting and cutting, these cute little Santas were made out of small pieces of cut branches.














Three pieces of small white birch logs tied with a red bow and decorated with a few pine cones.

Viola!

A beautiful centre piece has been created.









A beautiful framed Christmas tree made of old jewellry pieces


I love wearing earrings but am constantly losing one of the two.  I have kept them and have a big jar of them at home. I know I want to create something beautiful and meaningful out of them, but not sure what I would do.












                 Eureka!

These beautiful Christmas trees made out of pieces of old costume jewelry caught my attention at the crafts show.





I would love to make my own shiny Christmas
tree out of my old earrings and necklaces.

















The crafters seem to be able to make everything beautiful out of anything.















These miniature winter scenes contained in these glass containers were eye catching.






















We also visited the Toronto Botanical Garden's gift shop and saw a lot of interesting crafts and gift items there.










A shower curtain with green grass and colorful wild flowers design.


One of my favourite items was this shower curtain made out of colourful prints of plants and flowers. Gorgeous and brilliant colour reminding me of a beautiful summer day!

 We enjoyed this special event and I learned something new too!


R.T.
Holiday Market & Open House
Toronto Botanical Garden
Toronto










No comments:

Post a Comment