Monday 12 December 2016

God Sends Angels to Help Me in Times of Needs!

Finally, I could breathe a sign of relief after handing in my final major paper for my first course in seminary study. I could not believe how fast time flew by since September. It seemed like yesterday when I was starting my study. I attended every one of the lectures faithfully, did all the required readings, completed all my essays on time and got to know some great Christian folks! 

I enjoyed my student life last fall on campus



I still remember the nervous experience I had when submitting my paper online for the first time last fall.  The last time I took a university credit course was over fifteen years ago well before the internet age.



I enjoyed every one of my professor’s lectures and worked hard at completing all my assignments.  I was very excited after finishing my first paper on time. However, not being computer savvy and with a techno phobia, I had difficulty navigating my way around the college website and  locating moodle to which students were supposed to submit their assignments online.

My favourite spot for enjoying my meals at the Tyndale Seminary

 I was not prepared to miss the assignment deadline due to my poor online skills. I packed up my computer and rushed to the college heading straight to the library. I was sure the librarian there would be able to help me. But she could not! We tried different ways yet we were unsuccessful. I was getting discouraged. Was I going to miss the deadline for my first assignment?

Just then, a lady who had been standing at the counter for a little while but I had not noticed until then asked.” Are you taking Professor D’s course? You are trying to submit the paper via moodle?”

“ Yes, I replied, “ Do you know how to do it?” Crossing my fingers, I was hoping for a postive answer..

“Yes!” she replied cheerfully with an angelic smile. ” I can help you with it. I am also taking the same course in the afternoon session and I just handed in the same paper today.”
The Chapet at Tyndale Seminary, Toronto





“ Thank you so much! That would really help me.” I was filled with gratitude.

This kind lady took me to a computer station and in no time at all she assisted me in submitting my paper. I was relieved, and elated. There were springs in my steps as I handed towards my class afterwards.

After a couple times of handing in my writing assignments, I have finally learned the skills needed for online submission for my seminary courses.

I know there are many people who don’t believe in God and His mighty power.  I do! Looking back the many decades I have been trusting God with my life, I truly believe that God cares for me in everything I do. I could feel His presence in my everyday living as He sends angels to help me in times of needs.

I just wish that many more in the world could find God, trust and follow His way. If we do, then there will be true peace in the world!

R.T.
Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment