Thursday 6 June 2013

I Trust God to Give Us the Best!

June 6, 2013

Eric was home this week on Wednesday and would stay here until early Friday morning.
He sounded happy when I called him last week.

Eric was in Toronto for an interview with a law firm here. However, the job that he really wants is the one in San Fransisco as an in house lawyer with a game company. He told me that the company which interviewed him in S.F. followed up with a second interview by Skpe, has invited him back for a third interview!!!! Praise God!! Eric did not hear from that company after the Skpe interview for almost a month, He thought he didn't get the job and we thought the same thing.

However, I have been praying for him and crying out to God to give Eric a job that would allow him with a much more humane working hour so that he would have time for a social life and  time to reflect on life and think of spiritual things. In our cell group meeting last Saturday, I put this out as my prayer request and the ladies in our cell group all prayed for Eric.

God is great and He listens and answers our prayers!  Eric informed us he has been scheduled to have two interviews in S.F. next week and there could be another one with a third company, all with the companies which he likes to work for.

I pray that out of these 3-4 interviews, God will provide Eric the job that He thinks is the best for him. God loves us and He always gives us the best. I trust that He will do the same thing for Eric.
We need to be persistent and be patient with our prayers!

R.T.
Toronto

1 comment: