Wednesday 11 January 2017

A Busy Beginning to 2017!


It has been a busy start since of the year we welcome 2017.
The day after our new year holiday, I started another course at the seminary and went to my lectures every day for the whole week.
 Enjoying my seminary study at the Toronto Seminary

 This was an intensive one week course with classes starting at 9 am and ending in the late afternoon.


The lecture hall where I attended the lectures
 I enjoyed taking the course and learning together with some forty ministers and lay people from churches of various denominations. 
The seminary cafeteria has become my study hall

The dining hall is a great place to study!
I am always excited about learning and going to school. The lecture part is just finished now but the challenging part is to complete all the readings and assignments within the next four weeks. 









I will be up to the challenge and aim to get all the reading and assignments completed on time!



Nice salad from the campus cafeteria


Good thing I don't mind eating cafeteria food as I will be spending a lot of time reading and doing assignments on campus.










I felt great as I went to Waterloo last Sunday and applied to the congregation there what I have learned about small group ministry.


 I did an exercise with them on the Prayer of Examen and gave them an opportunity to practice the questions right there. I hope they have learned something!

R.T.
Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment