Tuesday 7 June 2016

Beautiful Art Work by the Cree People of Alberta, Canada









I love art and architecture!  Sometimes when words cannot express our feelings, a piece of drawing, artwork can speak for us.









Native art work is special and different!














Many native artists incorporate elements of nature or wilderness in their art work pieces.














There is something unique about native arts which  invoke images and the power of nature and animals.

















I have seen many pieces of beautiful spectacular artwork during this trip to northern Alberta,









My most favourtie one is the one below with brilliant colours depicting a group of young children.


Beautiful and colourful art work by a native artist 

 It brings me back to the more innocent time of my childhood when there were few worries.























But whenever I see artwork by native artists, it always reminds me of nature as if it was beckoning me back to the wilderness.



















We went and visited a number of different buildings and historical sites in a northern reserve community in Canada.




















 I was delighted to find that many of these places were decorated with beautiful genuine pieces of art work by native artists.









I would like to share them with my blog readers. Enjoy!


R.T.
Alberta
Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment