Sunday 30 November 2014

Links to Kids Songs for Learning Engish



I had a blast working with the teachers at the Christan International School in Phnom Penh last week. 

Many of the teachers at the school are young, energetic, love their students and were eager to learn about the latest researched strategies and utilize them to help kids to achieve their maximum potential.

We discussed in our last Saturday's workshop the fun ways of using songs in learning a new language for kindergarten students. I promised the teachers that I would post the links to some fun and easy action songs for their young students. Here they are: 

Links to Kids Songs

B.I.N.G.O.

5 Little Monkeys jumping on the bed

Head and shoulder knee and toes – Exercises song

Five Little ducks

Wheels on the bus

Twinkle  twinkle little star

Older Children

Who is the king of the jungle?

I will follow Jesus – Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6RWOuF1M8

For my entry to a teacher professional workshop, please see the link below.

 http://rtam1206.blogspot.com/2014/11/teacher-training-phnom-penh-cambodia.html

R.T.
Phnom Penh
Cambodia

No comments:

Post a Comment