Saturday 17 February 2018

Getting Ready for Our Big Trip to Sunny Warm Places!

A snow scene in our neighbourhood





Toronto has had an unusual cold winter this year. We have experienced - 15 degree C or lower for a few weeks and there was a lot of snow and winds.





We are ready to leave all the cold weather behind and are travelling again soon! It is absolutely exciting as we are going to embark on another totally new travel experience this time.

The apple tree in our front yard is often covered with snow this winter.


We have been doing a lot to get prepared for this trip: coordinating with our friend as to where we would be staying, when to travel, making sure all our medical issues, banking and bill payment, our elderly mother's transportation, my work assignments etc. etc. are all looked after.


Ah, one more thing, making sure that my computer will work so that I can do my blogging. That is vitally important to me. I even bought a brand new lighter model laptop as it would be easier to carry.

We went to our computer guy who loaded up all the necessary software and set things up for me so  there would not be any technical issues during our trip.

I got my brand new computer all set up about a week ago before our trip. For the past week or so I have been writing on my new computer and testing it. I have gotten used to the 2016 Microsoft Word.

Our house has been cleaned; we had dinner with Mom.  My computer works well; we are good to go!!!

R.T.
Toronto
Week of Feb.11








No comments:

Post a Comment