Wednesday 26 April 2017

Changing to a Different Hotel in San Francisco - a Good Decision for Us.

Week of April 3, 2017

Guest Lounge, Hilton Hotel, Downtown San Francisco




I had a really good sleep last night.

Thank God, my husband has been sleeping well and there has been no health issues with him on this trip.















My husband's favorite spot - the massage chair corner




He is enjoying this trip as much as I do as he is able to do all the things he wants to do.
Enjoying a massage from head to toe in the massage chair






Moving over to Hilton Hotel was a good idea as suggested by our son who really didn’t like the hotel we were at as it was too close to the less desirable district.









Dining Room, Hilton Hotel, Downtown San Francisco



The Hilton where we are staying  is a beautiful hotel with quite a few amenities and very close to downtown and everything.



















 I stayed in our room and did some of my preparation work for the next weekend as I will be busy doing a few presentation.












My favorite spot at the hotel - the Reading Area







I got quite  a bit done as the wifi was fast which enabled me to do my work much more efficiently.

















After I got my work done, we went out for lunch at one of the restaurants close by to the hotel.
We had Thai food and it was pretty good.

A very productive morning for me while on vacation!


R.T.
Tuesday
Day 4, San Franscisco

No comments:

Post a Comment