Tuesday 16 August 2016

Pangyu - Visiting a Suburb of Guangzhou, China

Somehow I didn't know what was wrong with my cell phone, I missed a few of J's calls and again this morning when we were at the hotel.

Realizing our trip was ending and that we would be going back to Canada after a couple of days, he asked if we would like to visit Pangyu with him in the afternoon. Off course we would!

We were so glad that someone told us about the ICBC where we could change our Canadian dollars to RMB. With cash in our pockets, we were more confident to travel and continue our trip in China. 




We could go pretty far by taking the public transit in Guangzhou. Travelling with J., we took a train, changed to another one and then hopped on a bus which took us to Pangyu, a bus ride of about half an hour.








We went to visit the apartment located in a gated community, a nice and spacious place. We met Dobson, his roommate and a very nice guy.

To my pleasant surprise, we had sometime while J. was waiting for his mattress cover to soak for a little while. Good thing I brought my computer and we could sing some hymns downloaded and stored on my desktop! Hallelujah!

At least we had a few moments of singing some hymns together. We always treasure such moments with our loved ones!
J,  being extremely busy these days, didn’t have time to have dinner with us. We grabbed a few buns and ate them on our ride back to Guangzhou.  He went to meet his friends.

I went shopping for some clothes while S. waited for me patiently in the store! I bought quite a few outfits because I could try each one on in the store. Thanks to my husband's waiting without complaining. Nice husband indeed!

A long and busy day for us!

R.T.
Guangzhou, China
0722, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment