Monday 15 February 2016

Dinner in the Dark at 105 Gibson Centre, Markham!

I admire the spirit of courage and independence in people!  Each one of us is born with certain strengths and limitations. However, through illness or some unfortunate situations, some of us may bear a bigger burden of physical challenges.

 For many people, these physical challenges may cause them a lifetime of misery, self pity, dependence, social isolation and unhappiness. Fortunately, for some, their physical challenges can be a motivating force in their lives, enabling them to create new opportunities to help others.
Pastor Danny & the Joy Beyond Vision team run the Cultural Cafe at 105 Gibson Centre, Markham, Ontario



Pastor Danny and the Joy Beyond Vision Team are shining examples of the latter. They are my heroes!  I love meeting up and talking with Pastor Danny and members of the JBV team. Pastor Danny, the founder of the group, projects a feeling of confidence, independence, zest and enthusiasm for life, and yes his creative ideas and entrepreneurial spirit inspire many to no ends!



I screamed out in delight when I saw this invitation in my inbox email!

Dinner in the Dark - What a smart, creative and great idea to give people with normal vision an opportunity to experience how  people with impaired vision deal with their everyday life situations!

My husband and I will definitely be there to support this unique and meaningful event organized by Pastor Danny and the team members of Joy Beyond Vision.

I have already circled and marked my calendar. I am really looking forward to the Dinner in the Dark experience at the 105 Gibson Centre, Markham!



I do hope that if you are in the GTA area, you would join us in this very worthy dinner!

R.T.
Toronto, Ontario


No comments:

Post a Comment