Sunday 26 May 2019

Chosen and Called to be One of God's Servants

May 25, 2019

It was a wonderful day today!

Together with three other people, I was recommended to be ordained to be a servant of God. The ceremony was held at a Scarborough church.

The ceremony was simple but meaningful and serious. We started the ceremony with worship songs. These songs have etched in my heart forever:

A Seed Fallen to the Ground and Hi Ne Ni have new meaning for me.




In the future when I sing these songs, I will be reminded of the day I was ordained.




After, Rev. Coley and Rev Ko anointed and prayed for me, each of the four reverends present took turns to pray and bless me. I was deeply touched that God has chosen me, an undeserving individual to be one of His servants.

Honoured to be presented with flowers at the ordination ceremony













O God, may your will  and work be done! And may your name be lifted up and glorified through your chosen servants!

R.T.
Scarborough, Ontario



No comments:

Post a Comment