Monday 19 March 2018

Day 7 - The Gatsby Garden, One of My Favourite Places on the Carnival Miracle Cruise Ship


Cruise Trip – Day 7, The Gatsby Garden

Our last day at sea!

Without any excursion which we had to rush to this morning, we could be more relaxed getting up in the morning.

I am totally surprised at how much I have been enjoying this cruise experience. This is unexpected as I am not a sun and sand person nor am I a water sport person.  





I have discovered something I did not know about myself. I love the ocean; the sight of water has always made me happy.

I thought looking at an endless water body would be boring on a cruise.











Gatsby Garden - the perfect place for me to blog about our cruise hoilday




This could be true if I were drifting at sea on a teeny tiny boat without many amenities.

But on this cruise, it is completely different as there are so many different places to sit and relax.

My extrovert fellow passengers on this cruise can choose to be in the presence of a large crowd, drinking or singing  karaoke in one of the bars.

For the introvert passengers, they can withdraw to a less crowded place to do quieter activities.









We are  in the middle of the two. We enjoy being in the company of other but not all the time with a big noisy crowd .

We also enjoy  reading and listening to classical music.

















After a little while, we need a break from all the entertainment and loud noises.



















On this ship, we are able to find quiet and elegant places to relax, read, write and enjoy a cup of good coffee and an ice cream.



The Gatsby Garden is such a place on the Carnival Miracle cruise ship.




The Gatsby Garden - A quiet and beautiful place for passengers on the Carnival Miracle cruise ship






Looking out of the pot hole window to the blue sky and simmering ocean water, I feel calm, relaxed and blessed!

I reflect on how big and seemingly endless the ocean is; I feel the depth God’s love  for me.

















In life, we hope to have fair weather and calm waters at sea, but we do come across  stormy windy days at times.

Thankfully, God has always been there  for me carrying me through calm and stormy seas.












I am grateful and thankful for everything we have, including this opportunity to travel across the oceans.

In the past seven days, we have enjoyed such luxury that even the kings and queens in the past could not have imagined!

R.T.
Gatsby Garden
Carnival Miracle Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment