Wednesday 12 October 2016

My First Day at the Tyndale Seminary, Toronto

Tyndale Seminary, Toronto, Ontario





Praise God! I am finally entering the seminary to learn more about the bible this fall!

Services are held at the Tyndale Chapel regularly
Studying in a bible college has  been a desire of mine for a long time!  Before I retired, I was too busy working full time at a high stress job.










Right after my early retirement, I had other family commitments and for the past few years, there were always something or distractions which prevented me from entering the bible college. Finally, this fall, I made up my mind to plunge into seminary school!


New students marched in and sat at the front rows of the Commencement exer.

Today was my first day going to the Seminary!  I was very very excited, a little nervous too!

The last time I was studying on a campus was more than fifteen years ago!  On my first day, I took part in the Commencement Exercise.  All the new students were invited to march down the aisle of the beautiful Chapel at the beginning of the service and were seated at the front rows.

Dr. Nelson addressed the students at the Commencement Exercise
The chapel was packed and I was straining my neck to see my professor for the first course I would be taking here at Tyndale.

Dr. Gary Nelson,  president of the college, addressed the students giving us a brief history to whom the seminary has been named after.

The student reps spoke at the assembly


It was a powerful story of faith and witness on the part of Mr. Tyndale!

I look forward to be back on a university campus attending the lectures and sessions, and interacting with other seminary students at Tyndale College!

R.T.
First Day of My Seminary Life
Toronto
Sept. 2016 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete