Friday 5 April 2013

Interesting and Beautiful Sculptures and Murals in San Francsco

Location - Embarcadero Cnetre, San Francisco



One of my most favourite activities while visiting other cities is looking for local interesting and beautiful sculptures, wall murals and taking pictures of them. as I come across them.

For the past weeks while I was visiting in the United States, I was able to capture some of the interesting sculptures.

Here they are:










Ghandi - San Francisco



I was happy to find quite a few pieces of  marvelous sculptures in downtown San Francisco.

 On the left is Gandhi's  sculpture - located in the ferry terminal of San Francisco.



 
Location - Downtown San Francisco

Location - Downtown San Francisco
Location - Fisherman's Wharf





Location - Downtown Oakland





It was unplanned trip but when I went to Oakland.


I was pleasantly surprised to see these beautiful art pieces in downtown Oakland which only took me a 20 minute subway ride to get there from San Francisco.














This interesting and modern sculpture is located in the
City Centre of Oakland.








R.T.
March, 2013
San Francisco, California

No comments:

Post a Comment