Friday 6 May 2016

I Felt Blessed with My Friends as Our Prayer Warriors!

We left Toronto early this morning .

Our plane flying near the city of Edmonton, Alberta

As our plane was flying towards Edmonton, we could see the dust and smoke from the uncontrollable wild forest fires from the distance.

We could see the dust and smoke of the wild forest fires from the distance 



We just checked into a hotel in Edmonton. 

We will meet up with our Short Term Mission Team and drive to a native reserve located in northern Alberta of about 2000 people, tomorrow morning.


The aboriginal people on this reserve have experienced many tragedies and hurt. There have been many suicides among them recently.







We need our Christian family members and friends' earnest prayers and support. 
I sent them an email asking them to pray for the health and safety of each one of our short term mission team members.

Every mission trip is a spiritual warfare and we need our prayer warriors to counter the dark forces.  

This is very personal for me as my husband suddenly got very sick during my mission trip to Cambodia two years ago. 

But praise God! Through our incessant prayers, he is getting better and is on his very first mission trip with me!!!

However,  we need to have people's permission in order to put their names on our prayer warrior list. As a prayer warrior, they will receive update of our trip throughout the duration so that they can pray for us and the mission.

I feel so blessed! Minutes after I sent out my emails, I am getting replies from my friends who are support us and encouraging us with their kind words and prayers.

I also pray that God would bless and use us in this mission trip to glorify His name!

R.T.
Edmonton, Alberta

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and http://awriter.org/essaysharkcom/ time updating your site. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bogdan,

      Thank you for your comments and for reading my blog. I love to write, travel and taking photos. Blogging allows me the opportunity to share beautiful pictures and stories with others. Comments and feedback are welcome and greatly appreciated! R.T.

      Delete